Saturday 12 November 2016

1st Payment from ClixSense

After around 3 weeks on ClixSense, I finally cashed out my 1st earning. I cashed out on the 9th November 2016 (Wednesday) - total amount USD12.41. There will be a small 2% fee to be deducted, so I received a total of USD12.16 today (12th November 2016, Saturday). Once you cash out, it will takes around 3-4 days to process your payment. 

1st payment proof from ClixSense on 12th Nov 2016

I prefer Paypal compared to the other methods (Neteller, Payza, Paytoo). Since USD rate is quite high now, I manage to received 51.87 in MYR. It is better to just keep your balance in Paypal 1st and withdraw it to your bank when the rate is high. Also, for Malaysian, it costs MYR3 withdrawal fee if you withdraw less than MYR400. There is no withdrawal fee if you withdraw MYR400 and above. 

For now, I am consistently clicking ads, take surveys available, play ClixGrid and make sure that I complete the Daily Checklist in order to receive my bonus. You need to constantly checking your offer and survey tabs every day since there will be some that are available to you. Maybe if I reach USD20 this time, I'll upgrade to Premium member. :)

Good luck and you can sign up here ---> ClixSense 


No comments:

Post a Comment