Thursday 1 December 2016

2nd Payment from ClixSense

2nd cash out from ClixSense. Remember my 1st cash out previously on the 12th November 2016? Yes. It only took me around 1 week to proceed with my 2nd cash out. I think I got lucky with the amount of offers that I received within that period. 

My offer statistics from 12th Nov-28th Nov 2016
As you can see, most of my earnings came from doing offers/surveys. But it depends on the amount of offers you get on that day. Some days I couldn't even manage to get one. It's better if you completed 2 or more offers/tasks for 3 days consecutively so that you'll be entitle for the checklist bonus. 

For Malaysian, now is a great time to earn more USD money because the rate is quite high. There is a possibility that it will keep increasing so start joining ClixSense now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment